Turned and polished, turned and rough turned bars are produced from hot rolled bars via a “turning” or machining process. The turning removes the surface of the hot rolled bars, improving their dimensional tolerances while removing superficial features of the hot rolled bars which may be detrimental to the surface of the parts produced. View our inventory for our 1018, 1045, 1215/1215G2, 12L14, 1117, 1141, 1144, 8620 and 4140 LPA size and grade combinations.
- Rounds ¾” through 9”
- Improved dimensional tolerances
- Improved straightness capability
- Decarb free surface
- Elimination of superficial imperfections introduced during the hot rolling process
- Warm and cold forgings for near net shape forged parts
- Shafting with critical dimensional and straightness requirements.
- Plated shafts for hydraulic cylinders
- Water and oil pump shafts
- Motor shafts
- Camshafts, industrial, shafts and spindles
- Machined components with critical surface requirements in which the surface is not removed during the machining process.